This may come off as slightly grumpy, well it is, but I don’t mean it as bad as all that. Just getting bored with some repetitive requests, then I was on a roll and added some more stuff. 😉
1. “How to make more money blogging by harvesting emails and making the people watch silly promotional videos about how to make money blogging” (which btw I doubt works anyway. That train must have left some time ago?) I also do not follow blogs sporting this category. You’re just so totally annoying, sorry. You may be a lot of other things too, even interesting, but no, just no. Life is too short.
I’m quite happy to make friends who make money from their blogs, but I don’t click follow just because you did, if that’s why you did it. Talk to me about real stuff, or else.
2. Ads and “reviews” about things that don’t interest me (apart from the ones inserted by WordPress without my control). Even though some kind of sponsor might be cool, I won’t be turning this into a yarn catalogue.
3. The ins and outs of my family life. You get to see my pets & pictures, not my troubles, my partner or my mother. I do not dive deep into my personal history. What you see is what you get, but you may not get it all. 😉
4. Faking a positive attitude. If I sound cheerful, it’s because I am at the time of writing. This relates to #3, somebody actually complained that I was anti-social and a recluse because I refused to take part in gossip and complaining about third parties as well as share my own misery extensively (for further gossiping I assume?). Not that I experience a lot of misery on a daily basis, but I’m not living in lala-land either. I just don’t think it’s very interesting to talk about all the time. And useless to complain about.
5. Awards. Some lovely, interesting bloggers have awarded me a bunch of them this summer and while I did intend to do the right thing and not break the chain, I just can’t seem to get into the spirit of it either. Don’t get me wrong, I’m extremely flattered, I do want to show my appreciation to each and every one of you who share your crafty world and visit mine. I also know that half the people I’d want to mention, most likely would break the chain anyway.
So I’m going to find another way of sharing some link love among all of you.
6. Fashion. Because I don’t have a clue. Yes, I sometimes make my own clothes, but it’s not in the least related.