…or are you all too busy preparing for the holidays to visit Blogland? As for me I think I’ve got my back under control once more, my sleep cycle has readjusted to waking up at 6 without an alarm. Now I just have to shed the habit of dillydallying about and use my time more efficiently while I have it. No cookie baking or hanging of ornaments, I just want to do my thing.
I also want to get back to sharing those things and forced myself to the keyboard this dark morning (7 hours of daylight at the moment, thankfully that will soon increase!), the clock just turned to 8 and there’s a hint of shapes outside my window if I focus, so I’ve used my fancy app to turn on the studio heater via wifi, isn’t that clever? to be ready for the light.
But I pondered whether I should simply write a collection of posts and schedule them for the new year, because maybe then they’d actually get some attention? 😉
- There’s the first leg of my summer fabrics collection done and taking a break while I plan the new batch. Hopefully they’ll become something this spring, finally. Along with the ones I did two(?) years ago and then lost courage to cut into because I got fat.
- I’m going to attempt weaving a thick yoga matt, because my bones are in agony with just a thin standard one for sideways exercises.
- There’s a variety of little painting experiments, although I really should post those to the other blog.
- And I’m sure once I get my brain back online I could have another thing or two to chitchat about.
- Like for instance I got these lovely new barefoot style winter boots and they are crying out for handknit socks from regular sock yarn (as in not the chunky ski sock variety)